| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minusinsk in February is very cold at -17.1 °C (1.22 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 6.3mm (0.2in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 9:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Minusinsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Minusinsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Minusinsk:
- Jenisejsk, Russia - 527.6 kms (327.8 miles) N
- Bogucany, Russia - 629.4 kms (391.1 miles) NNE
- Bratsk, Russia - 700.8 kms (435.5 miles) ENE
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 264.9 kms (164.6 miles) NNE
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 492.9 kms (306.3 miles) ENE
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 612.3 kms (380.5 miles) ESE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 682.6 kms (424.1 miles) ESE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 436.3 kms (271.1 miles) S
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) SSE
- Muren, Mongolia - 738.8 kms (459.1 miles) SE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 522.6 kms (324.8 miles) S
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) SE
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 755.5 kms (469.5 miles) SSE